Friday, May 13, 2011

Welcome to AtlantaFilm411

Over the last few years, Atlanta has been called the Hollywood of the East. With the extension of the Georgia state tax incentives for movie and television productions, it is estimated that the entertainment industry will be a driving force in Georgia's economy over the next five years. As an independent filmmaker, I'm happy to see my home state (and adopted hometown) prosper from this new industry. 


I started this blog to be a resource for filmmakers, crew, and talent in Atlanta. My goal is to provide news, crew and casting calls, and highlight all things related to film and television production in Atlanta and Georgia.  So let me know if you are in the film community or if you are a resource, I will be looking for organizations and people to highlight in the next few weeks and months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment