Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Spotlight on Georgia Talent: The Glee Project

One of my guilty TV pleasures is the Ryan Murphy show "Glee." I became a Ryan Murphy fan when a friend turned me onto the show "Nip/Tuck." So I was flipping through the channels one night and stumbled onto the new Oxygen show "The Glee Project." "The Glee Project" gives unknown singers and actors a chance to compete for a guest spot on Glee. One standout competitor is Matheus Fernandes. Matheus was born in Brazil but has lived in Atlanta for the last eight years.  I've seen a few episodes of the show and Matheus has not only an interesting story but he is very talented. Tune into "The Glee Project" to see this fresh talent from the ATL. Who knows in a few months he might just be guest student at McKinley High. 



No comments:

Post a Comment