Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Summer of Crazy Characters

A few years ago, a friend of mine turned me on to USA Network's original series "Burn Notice" and ever since I've been addicted to my summer fix of Michael Weston. USA Network has taken a cue from Fox by launching new shows during the height of the summer season while everyone else is in reruns. Over the last few years, USA has produced and released a handful of quality shows featuring unique "characters." 


This summer the network is set to launch a new show that was filmed in Atlanta. "Necessary Roughness" stars Callie Thorne ("Burn Notice" fans might recognize her) as a therapist who is hired to help a pro football star get his game back on track. I don't know if the show is going to be set in Atlanta but be on the lookout for city landmarks. "Necessary Roughness" premieres on Wednesday, June 29 at 10 pm. I've already got my DVR set. 



No comments:

Post a Comment